Sad Quotes About Life And Love

Image
❝  People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long  ❞ BEST QUOTES EVER THIS COLLECTION CONTAINS Best Sad Quotes With Images Short Sad Quotes  With Sad Images Deep Sad Quotes Quotes About Being Sad Feeling Sad Quotes Sad Quotes About Life Depression Quotes Broken Heart Quotes Sad Love Quotes Sad Quotes About love Sadness Quotes

Love, Life, Hope Quotes & Sayings for Facebook

LIFE QUOTES

Best life quotes for Facebook, love quotation for Facebook status Love, Life, Hope Quotes ,Sayings. and cool love Facebook symbol to update your Facebook status

Everyone leaves, learn how to survive alone.
Life Quotes
  • Everyone leaves, learn how to survive alone.



2 AM someone is chatting to create memories. Someone is trying to delete memories.
life quotes
  •  2 AM someone is chatting to create memories. Someone is trying to delete memories.

Why we obsess over people who don't want us?
life quotes
  •  Why we obsess over people who don't want us?

I Miss you. No, Let me correct that, I miss the old you, Who cared about me.
love quotes
  •  I Miss you. No, Let me correct that, I miss the old you, Who cared about me.

similar post:
Just remember that the more you ignore me, the more i'll learn to live without you
life quotes
  •   Just remember that the more you ignore me, the more i'll learn to live without you

i really want to talk to someone about my feelings, but i can't
LIFE QUOTES
  •  I really want to talk to someone about my feelings, But i can't

3 mistakes of my life 1 i trust easily 2 i care too much 3 i do not cheat
life quotes
  •  3 mistakes of my life 1 /i trust easily 2/ i care too much 3/ i do not cheat

when im bored, i eat, when i'm happy, i eat, when im sad i eat
love quotes
  •  When im bored, i eat, when i'm happy, i eat, when im sad i eat
Don't expect to get what you give ,not everyone has a heart like you
love quotes
  • Don't expect to get what you give ,not everyone has a heart like you
i ' m still loving the person. who broke me bad
LOVE QUOTES
  • I' m still loving the person. who broke me bad
If you enjoy this posts, you might enjoy some similar posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sad Quotes About Life And Love

Inspirational Quotes for Motivation and Encouragement