Sad Quotes About Life And Love

Image
❝  People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long  ❞ BEST QUOTES EVER THIS COLLECTION CONTAINS Best Sad Quotes With Images Short Sad Quotes  With Sad Images Deep Sad Quotes Quotes About Being Sad Feeling Sad Quotes Sad Quotes About Life Depression Quotes Broken Heart Quotes Sad Love Quotes Sad Quotes About love Sadness Quotes

QUOTES I Love You

Love quotes

best collection of quotes about love 2016 2017 find ouver than 50 short quotes all about love

best collection of quotes about love 2016 2017 find ouver than 50 short quotes all about love
i love you quotes




COMPILATION OF LOVE QUOTES

Good morning my dear! Thank you for being my sunshine and brightening up my day. 
When I first saw you my soul said, “Oh, there you are! I’ve been looking all over for you.” 
Every day I love you more and more, you will forever be what I adore. 
I love your breath on the back of my neck when we cuddle. You still send shivers up my spine. 
I want nothing more than to hold you forever and have you by my side for all eternity. 
Your soul is the most amazing thing I will ever encounter. Thanks for being my other half. 

SEE MORE QUOTES I LOVE YOU 

Love doesn’t panic when life gets all crazy, it saves the day with a smile and a kiss. Thanks for being my love. 
You are my joy, my treasure, my diamond, my jewel, my gold. You are more valuable to me than anything else ever. 
I thank God for giving you to me. Because of you all of my dreams came true. 
Your touch gives me goosebumps and your gaze makes my heart melt. I am putty in your hands. 
You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. 
My favorite place to be is together with you. Wherever you are is where I want to be. 
You are perfect and we are perfect. I love it when everything works out perfectly! 
Thank you for taking care of me, for inspiring me, for believing in me, for encouraging me and, above all, for loving me. 
I am going to need an oxygen tank if you keep taking my breath away! 
Never did I imagine that someone as amazing as you would love me. I still have to pinch myself to see if I am dreaming. 
I want to show you what love really is, to make your heart beat in a way it never has before and to make you feel things you’ve never felt before 
Thank you for going on this journey through life with me. There is nobody else I would rather have by my side. 
If you enjoy this posts, you might enjoy some similar posts:
It is because of you that being awake is better than my dreams. 
Never has there been such a beautiful girl. You are my life, my universe and my heart. 
You are the type of girl that I want to make breakfast for. 
You are my princess and I will worship you forever. 
I will never stop asking you to marry me, so that you always know that I love you as much as the day I first asked. 
You are my life, my universe and the very air I breathe. Without you I have nothing. 
You are the great joy of my life. 
When we are apart, I am incomplete, I am not whole. You are the missing piece of my life. 
You make me want to be a better person and I will do just that, for you. 
You are the purpose of my life. Whenever I make a decision, I only need to ask myself if this will help me give you a good life. 
There is no need to say anything. Look into my eyes and you will see my soul and it will show you my love for you. 
Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm. 
I now know what true addiction is because I miss you even when I blink! 
I’ll never want to sleep again because you are my dream come true. 
I will love you every step of the way. 
I am so completely, overwhelmingly, ridiculously, spectacularly, amazingly, extravagantly, obsessively and passionately in love with you! 
You are the cutest, most adorable, most delicious, most charming, loveliest anything I have ever seen.  
Our love was like a shooting star, which burned so bright and so intensely, until it flew too close to the sun and dissolved never to return. 
You were my first, my last, my everything. You will forever live on in my heart. 
Though you are gone, never to return, I will always feel you with every beat of my heart.  
How is it that my heart burns, yet the flames don’t diminish? You have left me, but you left behind heart ache. 
Love was a beautiful thing to me, yet my heart has been shattered. Perhaps someday the pieces will be put back together, but for now I am lost on the floor. 
You were my greatest happiness and my greatest sadness. You showed me all extremes. Though it was painful, at least I can now say that I have truly lived. 
Forever will I miss you, my longing shall never cease, you came and left me alone, without you I will never have peace. 
Love is like the ocean: it has moments of peace, calmness and beauty, but you never know when a rocky storm is coming and could be the one that finally breaks the raft on which you float. 
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse 
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland 
“Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt 
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson 
“Men always want to be a woman’s first love, women like to be man’s last romance.” – Oscar Wilde 
“My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Anonymous 
“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson 
“I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.” – Jennifer Aniston 
‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson 
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational Quotes for Motivation and Encouragement

Sad Quotes About Life And Love